We did it! A few days ago we began a new year of Bujinkan training.
I wish you all a Happy new year, full of success, good health, and improvement.
To help you all, I give you FREE access to http://www.koimartialart.com.
Click here: https://www.koimartialart.com/p/free-all-access until the 10th of January.
Take this opportunity to review your basics, waza, and weapons. It will not replace actual training, but help you learn faster.
Click today, and get your FREE access:
This new year is the chance to make a positive change in your dōjō.
Here are a few “new year resolutions” that you might wish to follow:
- In 2019, I want to train more regularly, every week.
- In 2019, I want to study more, to understand the beauty and depth of the Bujinkan martial arts.
- In 2019, I want to respect my sensei, my many senpai, and be an example to every kohai of my dōjō.
- In 2019, I want to be a better practitioner in every aspect possible.
- In 2019, I want to do my best to go to Japan and train under Sōke. And if I cannot go to Japan, I will join seminars with people that are training in Japan.
Happy new year to all. Thank you for your endless support.