In the last year we have been quite productive:
- Ten Ryaku no Maki: short and extended version (4 dvds),
- Chi Ryaku no Maki: short and extended version (3 dvds),
- Jin Ryaku no Maki: short version (an extended version is being prepared),
- Buki Waza basics for small weapons: tantô, Kunai, Shotô, (2 dvds)
- Buki Waza basics for medium weapons: hanbô, jo, biken, (3 dvds)
- Buki Waza basics for long weapons: bô, yari, naginata, (3 dvds)
- Nawa Jutsu basics: nawame (knots) and rin (loops)
- Gyokko Ryû Kosshi Jutsu: the first level is being duplicated now and should be available in a few days on budomart, (2 dvds)
- Bô jutsu of the Kukishin Ryû: the complete set (ready for Christmas), (btw 6 and 10 dvds!)
- Yari Jutsu of the Kukishin Ryû: the complete set (ready beginning og 2011), (btw 4 and 6 dvds)
- Gyokko Ryu Kosshi Jutsu: the second and third levels are recording and will be available as soon as possible, (4 dvds)
- Manriki Gusari Basics: A general overview on the chain and the basics of the Masaki Ryû that Sensei learnt with Nawa sensei.
And I am not speaking of the “Foundation” series covering all the techniques Kyû per Kyû from 9th Kyû to 1st Kyû. (18 dvds)
We are planning to record soon a ne version of the Sanshin no Kata and of the Kihon Happô (Gyokko Ryû style) and a set of dvds on hanbô Jutsu. After that we will move to the other schools. The next schools are either Koto Ryû and then Shinden Fudô Ryû. Which one do you prefer to have next?